SEO from Scratch shows you how to set up and promote your websites for good rankings — the right way!
“The right way” is of course white hat. We’ll show you how to optimize your content the way that Google would like you to do it, so you don’t have to keep dreading the next Google update, worried that your sites will suddenly disappear from the rankings.
SEO from Scratch will make sure you stay on the right side of Google, and still get great results! We’ve done it time and time again, with our own websites and for our clients, and we’ll show you how you can do it too.[thrive_text_block color=’light’ headline=’Topics Include’]
- Rapid Keyword Research
- On-page Optimization
- Off-page Optimization
- Unleash the Power of PR
- Make Link Juice Work For You
- … Plus loads of worked examples and case studies to show you all these techniques in practice!
Video #1: Rapid Keyword Research
(39 minutes)[thrive_text_block color=’light’ headline=’Links to Resources You Will Need’]
- Web Design is Dead (Ben’s book, free)
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner (free)
- Moz SEO tools, (premium, but highly recommended)
- Open Site Explorer (free)
- Ben’s Keyword Research Spreadsheet (free)
Video #2: In-Depth Optimization Case Study (OnlineVisas)
(43 minutes) — I show you exactly how I optimized the specific keyword pages on OnlineVisas.com, and also reveal the “silo structure” technique for optimizing the whole site structure for rapid indexing and high rankings.
Video #3: Deep Keyword Research Case Study
(32 minutes) — When you really want to know exactly how much you will need to do in order to rank well for a specific term, rapid keyword research won’t cut it. You need more in-depth methods, which I reveal here, including…
- Using Google Webmaster Tools for keyword research inspiration,
- Moz’s advanced keyword difficulty report,
- and a deeper dive into Open Site Explorer.
Video #4: Black Hat vs. White Hat SEO
(12 minutes) — Introduction to what’s working now in black hat SEO, and why I’ll never use it.
Video #5: Avoid the SEO Smokescreen
(14 minutes) — Whether you’re doing SEO for clients, or you’re the client paying for SEO services, it’s important to know how to spot the “SEO Smokescreen” when service providers demand to be paid for delivering useless “results”.