We all know that there are a lot of fake experts online, and a lot of well-meaning self-taught experts. It’s hard to know who to listen to.
There are a few people I will alwaysÂ stop and listen to. And earlier this week, I was privileged to spend a full day with one of them.
Ken McGaffin is one of the most qualified authorities in the whole world on his special subjectÂ — website promotion: how to get lots more people to see your site.
Ken has been doing this for as long as anyone. He has the battle scars and the successes to speak with complete confidence. You should listen to what he has to say.
I persuaded Ken to let me interview him for an hour, so we could put together a complete step-by-step guide for promoting pretty much any website.
I’ve called it “Website Promotion Secrets” because I learned stuff in that hour that I had never even heard about before (and I’ve been immersed in site promotion for well over a year now)!
If you can spare one hour, use that hour to listen to this unique interview!
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to get exposure from massive websites like NBC, New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal
- The few foolproof steps you can use NOW to pull traffic to any new website
- How to create Great ContentÂ — even if you can’t write
- How to structure your siteÂ — what to include where, why your About page probably fails, and a few thing you should NEVER EVER say
- The secrets to using Social Media for SEO —Â efficiently!
- Plus a number ofÂ pure gold copywriting tips…